Our client is looking for Backend Engineers who are interested in delivering large-scale distributed software systems using cutting-edge technologies in a culture that encourages autonomous productive teams, We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using Java best practices.
With product lines with multiple international tiers 1 clients.
These products deal with millions of user requests with storage scaling in TBs, our products built on Open standards and using Open Source platforms including Hadoop, Streaming data flow, and analytics
Our product installation supporting many of the top service providers allowing them to smoothly connect and transition to modern architecture from their legacy infrastructure.Requirements:
- 4 or more years of hands-on software design, implementation, and test experience with a strong grasp of data structures and algorithms</l
PHP 10,000 SIGNING BONUS AWAITS to those who can complete our hiring process in 3 days; Day 1-Screening, Day-2 Exam, Day 3-Interview AND Start with us in 2 weeks from your Job Offer!
What's in it for you?
- NEWLY RENOVATED OFFICE
- Annual Salary Increase (yea! you'll enter every year with a higher paycheck)
- All taxes and Mandatory Government contributions (SSS, Philhealth, HDMF) are all paid by the company. (YUP! You will take home your full salary but still pay taxes and contributions -- lessen stress on where your taxes go as we will take care for paying it)
- Clothing Allowance PHP 6,000/year
- Learning Allowance starting at PHP 15,000/year -- increases every year
- 12 Sick Leaves + 12 Annual Leaves (Annual Leaves can be encashed!)
- Additional 2 Sick Leaves and 2 Annual Leaves on 2nd year of service
- Additional 3
Sunpower | Maxeon - Biñán, Laguna - How do you build a better tomorrow? A spirit of constant improvement has made Maxeon Solar Technologies the world-renowned leader in solar innovation, and we thrive together to lead the fight against climate change. The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals. Maxeon Solar Technologies is a global leader in solar innovation. Built from 35 years of boundary-pushing solar DNA, the company launched as an independent entity following its spin-off from US-based SunPower Corporation in August 2020. Maxeon designs, manufactures, and sells industry-leading SunPower branded solar products in more than 100 co
We are particularly looking for an individual who will be involved in User B2B Marketing. This person will be directly responsible for insighting, planning, strategizing, executing and evaluating campaigns for users, particularly MSMEs.
- Insighting: Must be able to think from the perspective of an MSME, and must be capable of understanding qualitative and quantitative research, and from there, derive powerful insights, which will be the foundation of user communications.
- Resourceful/ Entrepreneurial Omni-Channel Planning: Capable of cost-efficiently planning across offline and online channels to achieve targets.
- Data Analytics: Highly comfortable with data, and can easily formulate insights based on various metrics.
- Reporting: Skillful in creating reports to track important metrics.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and maintain Trading Analytics dashboards and related processes
· Develop and maintain web servers (backend data services) serving various reports for Fixed Income (Rates and Credit), FX Analytics, Options TCA, Market Impact Monitors, etc.
· Support manual and automated Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA) processes
· Conduct data analysis and exploration of daily trading data from various sources
· Ensure data quality through outlier/anomaly detection and other techniques
· Support other daily data production process
· EVO Analytics (AQR’s proprietary trading algorithm) daily support
Sitel - Tarlac City, Tarlac - Responsible for the deployment of quality framework, specific Quality Management Systems and related processes such as Customer Experience Framework, Defect Management and similar necessary to establish the delivery of quality assurance during the transition phase of the account. Understands the quality objectives, customer profile, and client requirements to develop effective quality control processes maintaining an overall process integration flow, manages the risks and opportunities for service quality that can affect customer experience and product/process conformity. Administers and responsible for internal and external client communications. Understands the profile and requirements for Quality Specialist of the business, hires and performs administrative responsibilities while engaged in the program. Manages and creates plans for deployment of Quality process to BAU Service Quality.... - Permanent - Full-time
Posted from jobemployph | Hanap Buha
The Senior Programmer/Analyst’s role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. The Senior Programmer/Analyst will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle. This individual will also provide mentoring, support and guidance to the Programmer/Analyst’s role.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5 years as a software developer, with strong knowledge of general algorithms, design patterns and good coding practices.
AMDOCS LTD - Manila City, Metro Manila - Job ID: 105853 Required Travel :Minimal Managerial - No Who are we? If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day. In one sentence You will be in charge of test execution, hands on validation
TeleTech is on the search for Customer Service Representatives to proactively create meaningful connections with our team in Pasay City.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TeleTech team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
What you’ll need to qualify:
· Completed at least 2 years of college of any course
· Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
· Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
· Customer service experience or customer service-oriente
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Overall in charge of Quality control and Quality Assurance Department.
· Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
· Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures
· Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
· Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
· Plan, conduct, and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
· Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
· Collect and compile statistical quality data
· Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
· Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
· Prepare reports communicating outcomes of quality activities
· Identify training needs and organize training inte