PHP 10,000 SIGNING BONUS AWAITS to those who can complete our hiring process in 3 days; Day 1-Screening, Day-2 Exam, Day 3-Interview AND Start with us in 2 weeks from your Job Offer!
What's in it for you?
- NEWLY RENOVATED OFFICE
- Annual Salary Increase (yea! you'll enter every year with a higher paycheck)
- All taxes and Mandatory Government contributions (SSS, Philhealth, HDMF) are all paid by the company. (YUP! You will take home your full salary but still pay taxes and contributions — lessen stress on where your taxes go as we will take care for paying it)
- Clothing Allowance PHP 6,000/year
- Learning Allowance starting at PHP 15,000/year — increases every year
- 12 Sick Leaves + 12 Annual Leaves (Annual Leaves can be encashed!)
- Additional 2 Sick Leaves and 2 Annual Leaves on 2nd year of service
- Additional 3 days Paid Bereavement Leave
- HMO upon regularization (Medicard)
- Birthday Allowance (PHP 500)
- Loyalty/Service Reward (PHP 1,000 for each year you have served)
- Referral Incentive (Help us grow our Web Dev Team? you get a prize!)
- Maternity and Paternity Financial Assistance (PHP 2,000-3,000/birth or miscarriage) from the company on top of SSS Benefit
- Full assistance on Government Benefits or Loans — Of course!
- Opportunity to travel and/or work in Singapore
- Fast and sure career progress – have the opportunity to be promoted and/or given high impact responsibilities
- Semi-flexi Schedule: from 8-10 am office Start and 9-10 am wfh start until you complete 8 hrs of work
- Holidays Off including Special Holidays – premium pays applicable of course!
- Be a one man team with responsible ownership of projects to be assigned. After project briefing from Project Executives, who handles client comms, you will develop, test and deploy dynamic web-based solutions
- Your responsibilities also include maintaining previous and existing web-based applications
- Collaborate with Project Executives, Web Design Team, and Quality Assurance team along the project timeline, to develop site features and functionality
- Communicate regularly on progress of active projects, adhering to reasonable and agreed deadlines
- Manage workflow, estimating efforts, and meeting deadlines on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- To optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Firstcom Solutions is looking for a full stack developer to work on digital developments and projects. You’ll be responsible to combine the art of design with programming, and to translate UI/UX design wireframes to an actual, functional website. You will be working closely with project managers on technical implementation and will be the key person to design and define the structure of the website and/or how the application will turn out to be.
We are on a *Flexible work arrangement where we work 2 days in the office and 3 days in the comfort of our homes
*Upon agreement. Employees can have an option to work fully in the office.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of working experience in web application and development
- Proven PHP development experience and knowledge
- Strong database experience with MySQL
- Has experience in PHP MVC Framework in Eccommerce template OpenCart
- Ability to handle multiple projects, adjusting priority as necessary
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice
Knowledge and Experience in the following are an advantage:
- Strong knowledge of JQuery, HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience with SEO best practices in development of HTML/CSS
- Experience with Django and Python Framework
- Experience with other Ecommerce Template like Prestashop, Magento
- Experience with CMS Template like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
Posted from jobemployph | Hanap Buhay Philippines https://jobemployph.tk/job/full-stack-web-developer/